Tuesday 20 November 2012

Halloween Inspired Photography.

The final peice pictures for my latest project. I used the theme "halloween" and took inspiration from Diane Arbus' pictures of abnormal looking people and the locations she uses to take these photographs.
A mask I found in the loft. It had rotted away over time which I think looked good on the photographs.



I used a fast shutterspeed to capture the leaves in the air. Because the shutterspeed was so fast, I had to use flash to get enough light into the picture. When I looked  back at the image, I didnt like the orangey/yellow colours which is why I made the photograph black and white and put more contrast onto the photograph.

Taken with a low aperture (F3.5) to get a sharp focus on the subject and the field behind blurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment